Featured post

TV Series: 大秦帝國第三部之崛起 The Qin Empire III

I'd been waiting for the Qin empire 3 for almost 2 years.  It's now been released!!! The emperor (played by Zhang Bo in the series...

Monday 27 February 2017

Pad kwetio of Busaba Eathai

Yummy!

I had the pad kwetio (£9.65) for lunch today as a treat for myself.  This is my favourite dish from the restaurant. It is hot & spicy and depending on the chefs, it can be delicious or plain.

I tend to take this dish away and have it at home.  I would heat up the noodles for five minutes in the microwave before consuming it.  It seems to be nicer every time I do it.

Try this dish if you have the opportunity.  Of course, my advice is you have to be able to handle Thai chili.  Otherwise, you won't enjoy this dish.

(In Penang, Malaysia, there is a similar dish called Penang Char Koay Teow.  It's basically wok stir fried flat rice noodles (hor fun or koay teow) with light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, fish sauce, eggs, cockles, prawns, pork fat (bak yu puhk), chives and beansprouts.  Awesome!!!)


Pad kwetio at home..

No comments:

Post a Comment