Featured post

TV Series: 大秦帝國第三部之崛起 The Qin Empire III

I'd been waiting for the Qin empire 3 for almost 2 years.  It's now been released!!! The emperor (played by Zhang Bo in the series...

Sunday 19 February 2017

Twisties brings back my childhood memories

My friend's husband bought me two packets of Twisties BBQ flavour from his previous trip to Singapore.  I was overjoyed when I received them.

As I am now eating the snack, I remember my friends and I used to buy the snack at the canteen in our primary school in Butterworth.

There was a promotion which required the buyer to collect ten empty bags of the snack in order to exchange for a NKOTB button badge.  There were five different button badges representing the five singers : Donnie Walhberg, Jordan Knight, Joey, Danny and Jonathan (I think).

My sisters and I collected five of the button badges.

I've tried many other flavour such as Cheese, Tom Yam and Chicken.  My favourite is still the BBQ.

A friend of mine is visiting London in March this year, along with my order of 2 packets of Twisties : BBQ & Chicken flavour!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment