Featured post

TV Series: 大秦帝國第三部之崛起 The Qin Empire III

I'd been waiting for the Qin empire 3 for almost 2 years.  It's now been released!!! The emperor (played by Zhang Bo in the series...

Wednesday 15 March 2017

Controlling the amount of sugar in homemade cookies

I have been making my own peanut cookies biscuits.  One reason is to control the amount of sugar that enters my body.  Recipes that quote 100g of sugar will only contain 70g.  For example, my peanut cookies only used 110g of sugar for every 300g plain flour and 300g ground roasted peanuts. I've made this measurement my rule of thumb.

I find that excessive amount of sugar in food tends to destroy my appetite.  I hope my experience will encourage people to consider making simple snacks or foods and controlling the amount of sugar in the recipe.

Please enjoy the photos of my peanut cookies I made today.  They taste awesome!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment