Featured post

TV Series: 大秦帝國第三部之崛起 The Qin Empire III

I'd been waiting for the Qin empire 3 for almost 2 years.  It's now been released!!! The emperor (played by Zhang Bo in the series...

Monday 20 March 2017

Creating my first video on Youtube

My first thought of publishing videos on Youtube was it would be fun.

So, I created my first video on Youtube to learn about Youtube video productions.  It was an easy process, to be honest, as long as the instructions were followed.

I used the Youtube's Video Editor to upload photos and add a theme audio to the video.  The final product looked more like PowerPoint presentation slides!

I also added subtitles to accompany the photos.  The process of adding the subtitles to the video was pretty tricky, although, it was not complex for me to handle.

Overall, the experience is very rewarding.  I shall be creating and publishing more videos online in the future!

My first video

No comments:

Post a Comment