Featured post

TV Series: 大秦帝國第三部之崛起 The Qin Empire III

I'd been waiting for the Qin empire 3 for almost 2 years.  It's now been released!!! The emperor (played by Zhang Bo in the series...

Sunday 19 March 2017

Loaf tins for Korean Egg Bread (계란빵) in the UK

Gyeranppang – Korean Egg Bread:
Korean egg bread or Gyeranbbang*

I came across this Korean street food over the Internet.  Apparently, it's quite a famous street food in Korea.  It costs around USD$1 or KRW1000 (one thousand won).

I was planning to make it but I couldn't find the little loaf tins.  Today, I found the tins by Paul Hollywood on the Curry's website.  But, they are too expensive.  

So, I decided to surf on the web.  Guess what?  Lakeland has a special offer on the mini loaf pan priced at £4.99 (see the pan below):
Fillables 8 Hole Mini Loaf Pan


No comments:

Post a Comment